Beckham’s ‘mistress’ Rebecca Loos says ‘I NEVER lied about naughty affair’ in bombshell interview 21 years after scandal

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Pocket
WhatsApp

DAVID Beckham’s alleged mistress Rebecca Loos has claimed she “never lied” about their affair in a bombshell new interview.

The England star’s former personal assistant has now shot back following the release of the behind-the-scenes Beckham documentary series on Netflix in 2023.

60 Minutes AustraliaDavid Beckham’s former assistant Rebecca Loos says she never lied about their alleged affair[/caption]

GettyDavid and Victoria Beckham attend The 2003 MTV Movie Awards[/caption]

60 Minutes AustraliaLoos alleges she had an affair with Beckham in 2004[/caption]

Loos said the pair exchanged flirty textsNews Group Newspapers Ltd

Loos, 47, claims she had a four-month affair with Beckham in 2004 while a 26-year-old, which David has vehemently denied.

In a new interview with 60 Minutes Australia, Loos said she has had to respond to what David and Victoria said in the Netflix documentary.

She said: “If somebody tries to bring me down and smear me, I’m gonna have to stand up for myself. I think I always will.”

Loos has doubled-down on the 20-year-old claims and says she’s stuck to the truth all that time.

“I’ve never exaggerated, I’ve never lied about a single thing.”

Loos told the show about how the affair unfolded saying Beckham has a “charismatic power” and good looks to get what he wanted.

She said: “He told me he had never done this before. I was the first one. All of the cliche things. I fell hook, line and sinker for every single cliche line he fed me.”

But Loos also claimed that she wasn’t the only one that Beckham had a relationship with, saying that she saw him “off with this beautiful model” at Ronaldo’s birthday party.

Now a yoga teacher, Loos said she spoke out about the alleged affair in 2004 because she felt like she had been treated unfairly and wanted him “to feel some pain too”.

She also admitted she felt sorry for Victoria, saying the women faced horrible stories in the press, but not David.

Loos was Beckham’s personal assistant following his move to Madrid in 2003.

She has previously accused the Beckham Netflix documentary of portraying the footie ace as the “victim” in the affair.

Without referencing the liaison directly, Becks said in the documentary that stories about the alleged affair were “horrible” and left him “feeling sick every day”.

But Loos has said that Beckham has “mislead the public” in the Netflix series, made by his own production company.

BackGridLoos said she was going up against the ‘most powerful couple in the world’[/caption]

BackGridLoos says she has had to stand up for herself following the 2023 Beckham doc[/caption]

GettyVictoria Beckham holds son Romeo beside Beckham’s PA Rebecca Loos[/caption]

Loos said she never expected Beckham to speak about the scandal in the docu-series.

She said: “I was in … oblivion, when suddenly my phone started calling. First I was, like, ‘What has he said?’ because he never really ever accepted anything publicly.”

Loos added: “I thought he would have come forward with a statement or something and just apologised. I think the fact he referred to my claims as ludicrous … it just pi**ed me off even more,’

‘It makes you want to stand up for yourself and it makes you want to keep coming forward.”

She claims the pair developed a mutual “soft spot” for one another, holding hands in the car and playing footsies at lunch.

Recalling the night they had sex, Rebecca told The Mail on Sunday: “He singled me out, made me feel special.

“I remember turning to him and saying you’re so lucky, you can have whoever you want.

“And he looked me in the eyes and said, ‘I’ve never done this before’. I thought, ‘Wow’. I mean I foolishly fell for it.”

Loos now teaches yoga in the Norwegian mountains and is happily married to actor Sven Christjar Skaiaa who she shares two kids with.

Privately-educated Rebecca was appointed as an aide to Becks — 800 miles away from his wife Victoria, 49 — after his £25million move to Spain.

The Sun has approached representatives of the Beckhams for comment.

News Group Newspapers LtdThe Sun’s front page revealing details about the alleged affair from 2004[/caption]

PA:Press AssociationBeckham denies the claims[/caption] Creator – [#item_custom_dc:creator]

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Pocket
WhatsApp

Never miss any important news. Subscribe to our newsletter.

Related News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

TOP STORIES